HOPE VILLAGE RESALE SHOP
Welcome to the Hope Village Resale Shop! Located on the southwest corner of our 18-acre campus just across the road from Clear Brook High School, our resale shop is a wonderful place to find great deals on a variety of second-hand treasures, including clothing and shoes for the entire family, furniture, books, toys, household items and so much more.
Not only can you benefit from purchasing like-new items for a fraction of the cost, but you can take heart in knowing you are supporting the mission of Hope Village at the same time, as 100 percent of the proceeds fund programming and services for our Villagers.
Our resale shop is more than just a store. It is integral to the success of our operations, as it typically generates approximately seven percent of our annual budget. So whether you’re shopping, donating items or simply telling a friend that our shop exists, you’re helping make a difference in the lives of our Villagers, and that’s always significant to us.
Hours of Operation:
10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Wednesday through Friday
10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday
Item donations are our livelihood. Looking to declutter your space? Think of Hope Village! We would be thrilled to receive your unwanted items that are still in good, re-sellable shape.
- Furniture items are always welcome. However, please know we are unable to pick up furniture items. We do request that you call ahead of time to schedule a drop-off appointment with our staff for large furniture or fragile items during our hours of operation. Please note: We cannot accept furniture that is stained, damaged or odorous.
- Donations can be left on the tables on the entry side of the parking lot, next to the Resale Shop building.
- We cannot accept computers, computer monitors, large appliances, or any kind of workout machine. We can accept some gently used large appliances, such as washers, dryers, and chest freezers, for Villager use. Please call 281-482-7926 for inquiries on this.
- While we are thankful for all donations, please help us reduce expense and waste by refraining from leaving us with anything that is not re-sellable.
- Please leave donations on the tables on the entry side of the parking lot, or make sure a Hope Village Resale Shop staff member accepts them. Leaving items outside and in the weather can damage resale potential.
- We do offer donation receipts at the register, during store business hours.
Thank you for your support!
WELCOME TO THE VILLAGE CAFÈ AND GIFT SHOP!
The Cafe and Gift Shop will be CLOSED until further notice.
The Village Café is more than a great meal. For nearly 20 years, the Village Café has been a staple in the local Friendswood community. From colleagues in need of a gathering space for their next meeting, to friends and family enjoying the café’s famous chicken salad, the Village Café provides a good meal for a great cause.
The Village Café offers an array of employment opportunities for our Villagers. Villagers greet patrons, prepare tables and silverware, and wait tables, while volunteers and professional staff assist in hostess and food preparation duties. Through their work in the café, Villagers learn soft skills and make friends who help bolster their independence and self-confidence.
After enjoying a great meal and great conversations with our Villagers, browse our attached Village Gift Shop, which offers Villager-made ceramics, house décor, greeting cards, and so much more.
Located at the corner of FM 2351 and Hope Village Road.
Physical address is 4541 FM 2351, Friendswood, Texas 77546
Follow us to keep up with our amazing villagers and updates on our community!
Chicken Coop Makes for Egg-citing Times at Hope Village
Thanks to the generosity of donors at the Hope Village Fish Fry on March 4, Hope Village launched its chicken coop program on Friday, March 10. Friday's debut saw the arrival of 26 hens and a rooster. The chicken coop will provide social and vocational opportunities...
Fun Friday Parties and Sponsorships
If you have ever spent time at Hope Village, then you know how much the Villagers love a good party with new and old friends alike. Some of their favorite memories on property include dance parties in the ballroom to their favorite country tunes, playing Bingo with...
Hope Village Launches Reverse Advent Calendar
When we think of our favorite Christmas traditions, one that immediately springs to mind is the advent calendar. The advent calendar is an opportunity to take a treat (often a piece of chocolate) and reflect each day on a scripture related to the birth of Jesus....