JOIN VILLAGE OF HOPE
The Village of Hope Society is a dedicated group of friends and supporters of Hope Village with a heart for our mission to assure that individuals with intellectual and developmental challenges thrive in a loving, safe and supportive community in which they live, learn and work with purpose and dignity.
WHY VILLAGE OF HOPE?
You have probably heard the proverb, “It takes a village,” many times in life, but have you ever thought about what that saying truly means to you? Here at Hope Village, our own village consists of:
- A community of caregivers and staff members who tirelessly care for our Villagers;
- A community of volunteers who serve our organization with their hands and their hearts;
- A community of donors and advocates who believe in our mission and strive to further it;
- A support system of prayer and assistance that lift us up during times of need; and,
- Last but certainly not least, our beloved Villagers and their family members/guardians who trust in us to continue providing their forever home.
Thank you for being a part of our Village. There’s truly no place like Hope!
LOOKING AHEAD AND MOVING FORWARD
The first home opened on the Hope Village campus more than 50 years ago. While we have faced our share of obstacles throughout the years, we hope to continue providing a loving, safe forever home where Villagers thrive for the next 50 years as well – and we need your help. We have a unique opportunity to highlight the instrumental legacies past supporters have established, while also offering new opportunities for others to join our efforts through our new Village of Hope.
LEVELS OF GIVING:
The cost to provide comprehensive care for each resident to experience the best quality of life in a nurturing environment that facilitates personal growth-maximizing independence and self-fulfillment for each individual exceeds tuition. Village of Hope Society members support Hope Village financially starting at $1,000 per year and range up to your lifetime giving legacy, helping to bridge the gap, and allowing us to keep tuition costs as low as possible.
Village of Hope Society Members Receive:
- Name displayed on the Tree of Hope in the Hope Village Education Building;
- Personalized communication regarding your impact;
- Annual holiday ornament designed or inspired by resident art;
- Invitations to special events;
- Invitation to the exclusive annual member appreciation event; and
- Confidence in knowing that Hope Village can continue being home to special needs adults for as long as they require services.
Join the Village of Hope Society:
Leave a Lasting Legacy
From lifetime giving to one-time donations, you can make a heroic difference in the lives of our Villagers by joining the Village of Hope Society.
For more information about Village of Hope, please email our Legacy Gift Officer, Kaci Hanson.
VILLAGE OF HOPE SOCIETY TIERS:
Legacy of Hope
(≥ $1,000,000 throughout lifetime)
Cornerstone of Hope
(≥ $500,000 throughout lifetime)
Leader of Hope
(≥ $100,000 throughout lifetime)
Pillar of Hope
(≥ $50,000 throughout lifetime)
Beacon of Hope
($25,000 over 5 years)
($10,000 over 4 years)
Inspiration of Hope
($5,000 over 3 years)
Circle of Hope
Friend of Hope
Follow us to keep up with our amazing villagers and updates on our community!
On Wednesday, September 28, Hope Village had the opportunity to share with the local community that, truly, “There’s No Place Like Hope!” Community members walked down the yellow brick road to see the difference that a forever home filled with 55 years of learning,...
After a two-year hiatus due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Friendswood nonprofit Hope Village is thrilled to invitesupporters back to the Hope Village Community Center campus for in-person events, starting with the seventh annualHope Lounge, sponsored by Big Star Cadillac...
Hope Village, the Friendswood, Texas based non-profit organization dedicated to providing superior yet affordable care for adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities, will launch its second-annual “Faces of...